Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kendal's 6th Birthday!

We celebrated Kendal's 6th Birthday yesterday!  I can't believe she is 6! That seems so big. It's takes 2 hands instead of 1 now to show her age. It just seems so big!  

We started the day with her favorite breakfast. Blueberry pancakes and strawberries! She got to eat in bed. I don't let my kids eat in their rooms at all, so this was a treat! 


We baked cupcakes and she wanted strawberry and chocolate frosting. We decorated with edible pearls and tiara tooth pics.  My friend Taylor made her a tiara cake with a 6 on it. 

There were friends, music dancing, painting pumpkins, watching movies, snacks, and lots of fun! 

 I wish Kendal had a sister! But Taylor will work :)                                         

Happy 6th Birthday to my baby girl! People say you will never remember this and you probably won't. But I will! This is a passion of mine and I love you! Your happiness means everything to me. I love the memories we make and one day you will have all this to look back on. I am molding you into a happy, fun, and loving person. I am looking forward to every birthday I get to spend with you. Hope you enjoyed your day. Mama xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment