Thursday, November 29, 2012

Twintots

I think back to this time last year and I was pregnant with twins and didn't even know it. I knew I was pregnant but had no idea there was 2 of them. I knew I was more tired than normal but, I blamed it on my age. While we were Christmas shopping I complained of having very little energy. I tired out so quickly. I slept more than enough and still felt tired. I just felt way different than the other pregnancies and now I know why!

I am so glad they are here and healthy. All we went through to have them and realizing they are just what we needed to make our family complete. What we didn't know we wanted turned out to be our biggest blessing. But God already knew that. 




One day one may get more attention than the other or some days they both demand it. Whatever it is, they get what they need. I am very tired. Sleep is in the past. I will get one to sleep and the other will wake up. Brody is starting to be very cuddly like Bryce. So that makes it a little tough. I need 4 arms these days. Bryce has big eyes and laughs a lot. Brody smiles a lot but is for sure my serious one. 

Blake and Kendal have adjusted well to them. But we are all waiting on them to crawl and play. They are almost 7 months. We aren't too far away from 1.  

We are excited about their first Christmas just like we are about all their other firsts. Time is flying by and I'm not missing a beat. Busy and Blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment