Monday, August 6, 2012

3 months old and almost home.

 BRYCE LOVES ME!

 I spent a lot of time in the room with them and Bryce is such a cuddler and I couldn't put him down. I actually loved every minute of it. He is so precious. As long as Brody is fed and changed, he is fine laying in his bed. He loves to be talked to but he's not as needy as Bryce. I was told today to prepare for them to come home next time I come up. I am as thrilled as they come. Although home will be very stressful it will be a lot easier than going to the hospital all the time and not having any control over my own children. The past 3 months have gone by so fast but yet so slow. I have waited for the day they come home for eternity it seems like.  

I  have so many emotions! One is definitely bubbly. When I look at these babies and take care of them I know they are meant to be here for a reason. There is nothing sweeter than a baby. I adore them and feel very blessed to be their mother. I will do the best I can to take care of these little angel babies. As Josh and I pushed them down the halls of hospital people stopped and stared. Yes there are 2 of them. As everyone is fascinated by these babies it makes me realize that not everyone gets this privilege in life. Not every one gets to be a twin mom. What an amazing gift!  3 months of  up and downs and we are almost there. God has carried me through days I never thought I would get through. I will be so very happy when they come home. They are so sweet and precious. I love them so much :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment