Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Goodbye July

 Kendal has been begging for a pedi ever since she discovered the bear chair. So I finally got to take her today. With all the craziness in our life right now I thought she deserved this. She was in heaven!


She got her fingernails polished too. So she had to dry them.  She picked orange with glitter for her color. 












She walked out with pretty toes asking if she could do it again some day. I am glad she loved it.






THESE 2 ARE MY BEST FRIENDS :D


 I spent the rest of the evening playing with Blake and Kendal. I love when we get to spend time at home. I will be so very happy when the babies come home and we are all together. I need us all together.  We had hot dogs for dinner. Simple but a great summer food. It was a great way to end July.  We all had a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment