Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Josh had to attend a funeral today. He was asked to be a pal bearer. It again reminded me how fragile life is. Prayers go out to the Ingram family during this hard time.

While he was gone I stayed home rested, pumped, and watched tv. The down time was much needed. Kendal wore her bathing suit all day and begged to play in the water. I kept putting it off and when I decided to let her I found her napping on the couch. She must have needed the down time too.

The babies are doing good and gaining weight. They have both developed yeast infections and are on antibiotics. The nurse scared me when she said it could get in their blood stream and that would cause problems. So please say a prayer for my sweet boys.

Now it's time for american idol.. I am excited about the finale!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment