Friday, May 25, 2012

This is BRYCE COLE

This is BRODY WANE


Our baby boys are beautiful!!! 



This is our home away from  home for the next few months. It can get a little stressful so we still find other things to do to occupy our minds.  

We like to go to this fountain. We sit and listen to the water.

 The kids, oh and Josh like to throw pennies and make wishes :)   



I cried in the room today. It's so hard not being able to hold your baby, feed your baby, change your baby, or dress your baby. I try to hold it in but, sometimes it's more than I can handle. Another month and a half seems so far away. I know it's coming... I love Brody and Bryce so much! They look at me when I hold their little hands and touch their heads. They know I am their mama and it melts my heart. It will be so wonderful when they come home. I am counting the days :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment