Thursday, May 24, 2012

~Today I turned 33~

 I started the day by renewing my drivers license at the DMV. Today I decided to become an organ donor. Spending 5 weeks in the hospital really makes you think about things like that.  The heart by Oklahoma means I am a donor now. I am really proud of my decision.


I received a few cards in the mail. I love Birthday cards! I love any kind of HAPPY mail.  And Birthdays should make you happy :)


I spent a few hours up at the hospital with my babies. They are growing and doing good. It's still going to be a long process but we are getting there. I love my miracle babies. They share my birth month with me. I find that very special <3 

Then Josh decided to take me to one of my favorite restaurants...   The Cheesecake Factory!!! 
He opted to get a babysitter but I wanted my kids with me. 

They sang Happy Birthday and got a free sundae the cheesecake I picked out and paid for. It was soooo worth it!! I thought it was cool the plate said, Happy Birthday to you!



We split the cake 4 ways and there was still so much left!







 

Love this man! He makes me so happy. My happiness is always so important to him. 



 

My children are the greatest gift of all

Over all I had a wonderful birthday! Last year we had a tornado and this year my babies are in the nicu. I am looking forward to next year hoping to have a normal birthday with all 4 of my kids. I am ready for this year. I hope 33 will be good to me. Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes. It really means a lot :) Hooray for another year!













No comments:

Post a Comment