Friday, July 6, 2012

2 Month Old Twins and Life

The boys are 2 months old today. I feel like we have come a long ways. Bryce is weighing 4 lbs 10 oz and Brody is 4 pounds 4 oz. They are breathing better and bottle feeding now. Once they take all their feedings by bottle we go to the village. We are almost there. 



In the village I will stay in there with them and take care of them. Once they see they are doing fine in the village they send us home. I am so ready :) 



It feels like it's been forever and so fast all at the same time. I can't believe it's been 2 months. My body feels it I am exhausted from going back and forth to the hospital. All the walking, taking care of the other 2 there, and trying to remain sane at the same time. All of it takes a toll.



I am so ready for them to come home and for us to figure out how we are going to get in the routine of everything and how this is going to work. It has been weighing heavy on my mind because I know it is soon. There are days where I am like I can do this and there are days where I am like I don't know if I can do this. But weather or not I think I can or not, point is I have to do it and I will. Doesn't mean I am not scared or worried. But I am determined to be the best mom I can be to these 4 kids. WOW 4 kids!



I am very thankful for Taylor these days. I can call her and release my fears she listens and then she tells me I can do it. She never judges me or makes me feel bad for feeling scared or insecure. She will come visit me and sit at my table for hours and talk about everything and anything. She keeps me laughing, sane, and happy. She is heaven sent. 



I thought hey it's been 2 months I should turn the radio up and dance today. WHOA I about died. But it felt great. I will never stop dancing. No I am not 17 anymore but dancing is the way to release stress and I will do it my whole life. It's just who I am. 



It's hard to believe the summer is almost over. It seems like once the 4th has passed the rest just flies by. The kids will be going  back to school in no time. I will have a 4th grader, a kindergartner, and 2 newborns. Crazy to think of all that. It will be easier with the twins if the other 2 are at school for most of the day. Crazy just crazy. 



I am trying to make time for everything before the babies come home. Movies, lunch with friends, swimming, going to the mall, the park, spending lots of quality time with the other 2. Once they come home I won't have time for anything. Josh says he will make sure I get out a lot and he will keep the kids. He says I will need it and he is right. But I know I will feel bad leaving him with all the kids. But, thankful he is willing to let me run away some days. And I am sure he will need run away some days as well. 



So 2 month old twins. I am ready for them to come home. Hopefully it's soon!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment