Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mommy Mode

Today I have been in full mommy mode! Taking care of the older 2 and preparing for the babies. Josh is working nights so that means I am taking care of them for the majority of the day alone. It's such a big change from what we are used to. Josh working nights reminds me of when we first met. Only thing different about it now is the kiddos. I manage Blake and Kendal fine. They are easy, they do their own thing all day. The only time they really need me is when they are hungry. When the other 2 get home that's when I will be wishing there is more of me. EEk!

I keep thinking back when my others were babies and wondering if these babies will be anything like them. When I had Blake I didn't think I had room in my heart to love another child. My heart was completely given to him. He stole it the first time I laid eyes on him.                          

Then along came Kendal. She was attitudy,cuddly,and absolutely beautiful. Once again I was in awe and in love. My heart made room for 2 beautiful children.        








I was certainly blessed and I knew it. The days flew by. They were and still are growing so quickly. I watched them play and learn from one another and most importantly, turn into friends. 










Blake has always had the sweetest smile and Kendal has always had the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. They are my everything <3














The days have their ups and downs but I choose mostly ups. And the truth is they are growing up so quickly. It is amazing how time has gone bye and they are who they are now. It's amazing I went from 2 to 4 kids over night.But, I am ready for it! I haven't felt as confident as I have today. The whole day while doing all that I did I thought to myself, I think I can do this.Everything is going to wonderful. And truth be told it's the first time I felt that way. God saw me depressed, God saw me missing my mom, God saw me lonely, God saw me missing my birth family, God saw me lacking. God said no more of any of that, here's you a big beautiful family. I thank him daily. What a blessing. If I was meant to be anything on this earth, I was meant to be a mommy. I still love being Sarah and doing Sarah things but being a mom is WONDERFUL! 



She is my only girl.. and isn't one enough??






No comments:

Post a Comment