Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Vacation- Day 2

 Rise and Shine and ready for Breakfast!

















 The water park was a blast. And today I played!



 Kendal amazes me! 5 years old and she figured out how to carry her tube up the stairs. Miss Independent. She is so much like her dad. Blake is so much like me. However, I do believe Kendal gets her free spirit from me :) 


 After we got done swimming we went to dinner. 

 Then we went to the Branson Landing. I loved it there. Shoppping, dining, and water. All of my favorites.

Coke float with daddy

 Kendal danced in the street 


At night they have a show with fire, music and the water shooting up. It was awesome. This was my favorite part of Branson. Such a nice relaxing night.                                                          
  


No comments:

Post a Comment