Monday, June 25, 2012

My Wishes Are....

1) That I could sleep right now 



2) That I could move to Okc or Florida. Either would suit me just fine. Just somewhere where there is life and more opportunity. I want my kids to experience the same things I did growing up.



3) That I lived closer to the mall. I have been going to the mall a lot lately. I forgot how much I LOVE the mall. Even if I am not buying anything I just love being there. 



4) That I could go to the beach without having to drive a million miles away. Mark my word the twins will be sitting on the beach next summer. Both of my others went as babies and these will too. When you grow up in Florida that is just something  you dream of... your babies going to the ocean for the first time. 



5)That I could figure out what I want to be in life. Having 4 kids I am going to need a good job. I just hope I can juggle 4 kids and a job. :~0



6) That I could bring my babies home. That is my biggest wish of all at the moment.



7) That Kendal would learn to love her bed more than her daddy :) She thinks she has to be against him every night and  that is where I belong. I know she won't always be able to sleep near him so I try to let her sometimes. She was told her pet would get taken back to the store if she got in my bed again. She no longer climbs in the middle she just lays by him on the outer edge :P That girl!    



8) That Blake will love the 4th grade.



9) That  I could see my mom. She would be so amazed at how many kids I have. Especially twins. She would be happy for Clif and Rachel and how we are building our lives. She would be so proud I know.



10) That I will always know what's important and what's not.



11)  That I know what's worth fighting for and what isn't.



12)  I know who my friends are from the ones who aren't.



13) I know when it's time to hold on or let go.



14) That it's okay to be happy and perfectly fine to be sad.



15 )That I take one day at a time and don't rush what I have right now.



16) My biggest wish of all is to live my life to the fullest with no regrets. Every moment that turns into a memory is what I live for :)


No comments:

Post a Comment