Saturday, June 2, 2012

47 is way to young to say good bye. 


This says it all.....


Although my kids didn't get to know her they still enjoy going to see Grandma Debbie. Kendal said that she can tell that every one loved her. And she said to Josh, mom loved her a whole bunch. 



Mom has been gone 8 years today. I went to visit her grave and give her flowers. I miss her every day and I couldn't hold back my emotions. I stood there looking and crying. I was crying really hard and my sweet Kendal said to me, You can't see her but she can see you. And she still loves you. WOW!  All I could do was hold on to her. How can a 5 year old think to say that? I was amazed by her words. The mother/daughter bond is so special. Right then I realized what I lost with my mom I had gained with Kendal. Thank you God for my daughter. 


When we came home Josh had to go to work. Kendal watched him leave. 

And she wasn't happy. This is Kendal all the time now when her daddy leaves for work. Such a daddy's girl. 


And of course I made it better with food.

So today consisted of visiting my mothers grave, taking care of kids, doing laundry, and having a friend over. Every thing I have been through I realize one thing.. LIFE GOES ON!!!

If heaven wasn't so far away I'd pack up the kids and go for the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment